Food science and technology
Areas of activity
• Food industry
• Food safety and quality control
• Technical studies and consultancy
This curriculum allows students to develop skills which will enable them to:
• develop new products and process by drawing on specific managerial, cultural and business experience.
• design agri-food production plants and organize food production
• implement quality management and define control plans
• manage SME accounting, financial affairs and human resources
Special attention is paid to food processes in tropical areas: the specificity and variability of raw materials, the optimization of existing technologies to comply with the quality of both raw materials and finished products.
• Food science and biological engineering, biochemical analysis, enzymatic, microbiological or biotechnological processes
• Food process engineering, food plants design and production management
• Fundamentals of engineering science, computing and applied mathematics
• Quality control
• Company management & project engineering for food industry
• Industrial R&D engineer
• Research assistant and project executive
• Production engineer
• Industrial quality manager
• Company and industry manager in both small and medium-sized firms.
• Indian Ocean : Madagascar, Mauritius
• International : Australia, Canada, Great Britain, India, Italy, New Zealand, The USA